Budgeting is the key to financial success. Get your financial life under control with some simple strategies. Understand your spending, create a budget and learn how to actively manage your money.
This workshop covers topics including:
- Assessing your values and priorities
- Setting financial goals
- Analyzing spending habits
- Steps to create a successful budget
- Ways to effectively manage a budget
- Understanding common budgeting mistakes
- Reviewing tips for success
Presented virtually by Sarah Moreau, assistant vice president/community outreach officer and ProsperU director for Central Bank of Boone County.
Adults. Please register to receive a Zoom link.
This is the second in a series of three programs for Financial Literacy Month. We will also offer "Preventing Personal Fraud" on April 6 and "Tackling Your Debt" on April 28.