Student loans, mortgages, credit cards — nearly everyone, young or old, has debt. Learn to better manage debt and develop a pay-off strategy that works best for you. This class covers topics including:
- Terminology you should know
- Assessing your current debt situation
- The basic steps to get out of debt
- Exploring debt payment strategies
- Advice for managing your debt
- Examining debt habits
- Avoiding common debt mistakes
Presented virtually by Sarah Moreau, assistant vice president/community outreach officer and ProsperU director for Central Bank of Boone County.
Adults. Please register to receive a Zoom link.
This is the third in a series of three programs for Financial Literacy Month. We will also offer "Preventing Personal Fraud" on April 6 and "Personal Budgeting Basics" on April 14.