Trained staff from community agencies will help you review eligibility, compare options and enroll in Medicaid or in 2023 Health Insurance Marketplace (Healthcare.gov) plans.
The rules have changed, and Missourians have more access than ever before to health insurance plans and financial assistance! This means you may be eligible even if you have been denied coverage or financial assistance in the past. Participating agencies are Mid-Missouri Insurance Counseling Services, Aging Best and Central Missouri Community Action.
Call (573) 817-8300, ext. 214 with questions. No appointment necessary. Masks required.
Please bring the following with you:
- Marketplace account user ID/password, if you have one
- Email address/password, if you have one
- Social Security numbers for all household members
- Tax return or proof of income, if changed since filing last return
- List of current prescriptions
- List of doctors/medical providers
For more information:
Call Allyssa with Mid-MO Insurance Counseling Services at (573) 817-8300, ext. 214